TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in Montgomery, Alabama. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide and that cares for patients at 29 facilities throughout Alabama. But most importantly, it's built around you. Apply today to learn more about this role!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible weekday, part-time schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation and available medical directorships
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Montgomery is a "capital" location!
This southern metropolitan area is located on the Alabama River and is home to Alabama State University. Proximity to gulf beaches, lakes and mountains, as well as 200 days of sunshine throughout the year, 90 city parks, a vibrant riverfront and 175 miles of pedestrian/cycling infrastructure makes for excellent livability! Montgomery is known for its renaissance of historic downtown and redevelopment of the riverfront. Enjoy living in the showplace for southern hospitality, beautiful weather, and high-tech jobs.