Join TeamHealth in Rochester, New York, as part of our growing post-acute care team. This opportunity is perfect for an internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician. Provide primary care to patients and residents of a skilled nursing facility. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule as part of an integrated care team. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Flexible daily schedule making for a work life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinician (APC) call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least 3.5 days per week
- Gehrimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all- arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.