TeamHealth as an excellent opportunity for an anesthesiologist to join our team at Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, South Carolina. This facility features 273 beds and the model provides staffing to cover 9-11 concurrent anesthesia locations daily. A physician and CRNA cover call on pager with a 2nd CRNA on pager on Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy the support of 2 physicians and 12-13 CRNAs onsite daily. CRNA is 1st call for epidurals. Any other type of case the CRNA and MD will be called in. MDs are available for pre/post op, for assistance as needed, consults in the emergency department and ICU, etc.
- Competitive compensation and paid time off packages
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability
- Supplemental executive retirement plan
- Access to professional development tools and educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Paid professional liability insurance with top rated carrier including tail
- All credentialing fees paid by employer
- Relocation incentives
Aiken, South Carolina
A trip to Aiken means getting outdoors, experiencing history, meandering through beautiful parks and bustling shopping. As you explore Aiken you will notice a thriving downtown that has much to offer. Aiken hosts world-class equestrian events and all sorts of festivals. In Aiken there's always something new to discover.
Known for equestrian and golfing there is something for everyone. Aiken boasts an incredible abundance of restaurants, cafes and foodie celebrations. At our many locally owned cafes and restaurants you'll find something for every taste and budget.