TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with an interest in geriatric care, for our post-acute care practice. In this role you will complete patient rounding in skilled nursing facilities located in Pasco, Washington. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Live bolder and better!
Welcome to the Tri-Cities, a growing metropolitan area in southeast Washington where 300 sun-filled days offer a year round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities. Recreation and sports enthusiasts will love everything there is to do in Tri-Cities, including bicycling, bowling, hunting, and soccer, as well as fishing, water-skiing and paddling on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers. The area's ten beautiful golf courses challenge the most experienced players, but can be enjoyed by beginners as well. You can cheer on one of the area's three professional sports teams. After savoring just one of the local premium wines, you'll understand why the area has been rightfully called the Heart of Washington Wine Country.