TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified internal medicine physicians to lead our team at Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, New York. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a dynamic hospitalist medicine group. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience and be board certified in internal medicine.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You'll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Medical directorship stipend
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
The Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown Brooklyn
The Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown Brooklyn is the oldest hospital in Brooklyn and an independent community hospital. Since 1845, The Brooklyn Hospital Center (TBHC) has provided outstanding health services, education and research to our Brooklyn community. We proudly take care of our community in our 464-bed hospital and via our network of family health centers and medical practices, on our main campus and throughout Brooklyn's neighborhoods. Our experienced and compassionate team of doctors, nurses and staff represent the best in medical excellence. We are a clinical affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Brooklyn Hospital Center's Mission: "To make a difference in the health and wellness of the diverse communities we serve through teaching, outreach, and compassionate care."
One of the five boroughs in New York City located on the end of Long Island. There are many landmarks and sites to see like the famous Brooklyn Bridge and Grand Army Plaza. Enjoy the popular Coney Island along the beach, as well as many local parks and museums. Enjoy the beautiful Brooklyn Botanical Garden, local restaurants, night life, and so much more!