TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time advanced practice clinician to join our hospital medicine team at Ingalls Memorial Hospital in Harvey, Illinois. Qualified candidates must have previous hospital medicine experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant with availability to work from 7pm to 7am.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive pay and flexibility of schedule
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program, employee discounts and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Exclusive access to educational resources, professional development, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Ingalls Memorial Hospital has grown to become a 478-bed, nationally recognized health system that spans over 22 acres, offering a full array of healthcare services. Ingalls has earned a national reputation and commendations for cancer, stroke, neurosciences and orthopedics. UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital has pioneered sophisticated clinical care for nearly a century while developing the area's most convenient network of comprehensive outpatient centers. In addition to inpatient care, we provide an array of other services, including on-site X-rays, mammography, laboratory services, cancer screening, other radiology services, and echo and stress testing.
The city of Harvey, Illinois, lies in the heart of Chicago's Southland and is only 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. More than 15 parks offer basketball, picnic areas, and recreational facilities. Harvey is home to many professional athletes and offers numerous facilities and recreational areas to support athletic events.