Advance your career through TeamHealth's opportunity for an internal medicine, family medicine or geriatrics trained physician with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care practice in Monterey, California. Inpatient rounding will take place in Post-Acute Care facilities.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Monday through Friday round and go schedule with unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Uncapped productivity compensation model with a strong base pay and productivity pay paid biweekly; no waiting for months for your productivity pay.
- 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per calendar year
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package (multiple health insurance plans, Dental, vision, FSA, HSA, HRA options, Life insurance, Long-term disability)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- 401K and SERP retirement plan options
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management.
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 50 years
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Get ready for picnics on uncrowded beaches...
Monterey is a city located in Monterey County on the southern edge of Monterey Bay of California's Central Coast. Get ready for picnics on uncrowded beaches, ultra-fresh local seafood, and cozy hotels overlooking the abundant and beautiful Monterey Bay. Explore by water to spot whales, sea lions, seals, and otters. And don't limit your explorations to city limits; Monterey County is also home to Big Sur, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Pacific Grove, and a thriving wine country.