Find job satisfaction and career growth by joining TeamHealth's reputable hospital medicine program as a part-time hospitalist at Los Alamos Medical Center in Los Alamos, New Mexico. You will be part of a stable and collegial practice environment where the focus is providing quality medical care to low, mid and high acuity patients and maintaining excellent communication with our patients, their families, the nursing staff, and specialists. Embrace the opportunity to work with 2 industry leaders with the TeamHealth - LifePoint partnership!
- Excellent benefits
- ADE: 6
- 8 hours in-house with night call
- Block scheduling
- Established and reputable hospital medicine program
- Opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge as a clinician
- Collegial practice setting with specialty support
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and a robust CME program offerings through TeamHealth Institute
Los Alamos Medical Center
Los Alamos Medical Center is the only hospital in Los Alamos County and the major healthcare provider for northern New Mexico. It provides inpatient and outpatient services at its 47-bed acute care facility and through its physician practices.
Welcome to Los Alamos, a beautiful place of clean air, outdoor living, breathtaking vistas and one of the most educated communities in the U.S. – all in the heart of the Land of Enchantment
Located in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Los Alamos is known for its excellent school system and is home to the famous Los Alamos National Laboratory, which employs the nation's most highly-educated population per capita. The city is just 35 miles from Santa Fe's thriving art scene and just 80 miles north of cosmopolitan Albuquerque.
Los Alamos Golf Course offers a challenging 6,500-yard par 72, 18-hole layout through ponderosa pines and cottonwood trees on beautiful mesas below the Jemez Mountains. Pajarito Mountain boasts a ski school, day lodge, café and five chair lifts for winter sports enthusiasts. The Rio Grande River holds spectacular stretches of white water for canoe and kayak lovers. Bandelier National Monument is known for its mesas, sheer walled canyons and ancestral Pueblo dwellings. And some of the finest mountain scenery in the Southwest can be found in the 1.6 million acres of the Santa Fe National Forest.