TeamHealth is seeking a full-time primary care physician for Post-Acute Care in Centennial/Greenwood Village, Colorado area. Drive your own practice in partnership with facility leadership and engage in quality care programs. Opportunities for medical directorships and other incentive driven programs.
Focus on work-life balance with flexible scheduling and no out-patient, home health, or night call responsibilities.
We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute care facilities near Denver and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest integrated care physician groups.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and physicians alike. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Clinician-lead company
- Local/regional/national leadership support
- Opportunities to grow in the telehealth practice space.
- Full benefits package including 20 days Paid Time Off.
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Centennial, Colorado is 14 miles south of Denver. The City of Centennial offers more than 100 parks, 100 miles of trails and more than 4,000 acres of open space. The Cherry Creek School District and Littleton Public School Schools serve the residents of Centennial and are nationally recognized for their award-winning academic excellence.