As on OB/Gyn hospitalist at Inova Loudoun Hospital, you focus on the management and care of the emergent OB/Gyn patients while working alongside a well-established team of physicians and nurse midwives. Inova Loudoun Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility and earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Perinatal Care.
TeamHealth is seeking an OB/GYN hospitalist with post-residency experience, superior communication skills, and team oriented. The ideal OB/Gyn hospitalist is a partner in clinical education and quality initiatives driven by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
As a clinician-led organization, TeamHealth offers flexibility in scheduling, no billing or coding responsibilities and dedicated educational programs for our OB/Gyn hospitalists.
- Bonus opportunity
- Full-time entails 7-8, 24-hour, in-house shifts/month
- Employee model with full benefits package
- First assist for C-sections
- CNMs take first call for 12 hours at night
- Approximately two deliveries per 24 hours
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
- Access to TeamHealth's wellness program, professional development tools and nationwide network of OB/Gyn hospitalists
Hip and historic!
Within minutes of the nation's capital, Leesburg is a special small town. With small-town character, residents welcome change and diversity, and the business climate is welcoming to new business. The Loudoun County Public Schools are ranked among the best in the nation, and cultural amenities abound with renowned Wolf Trap just 30 minutes away and the Kennedy Center only 45 minutes away. If you want to experience arts and culture right in Leesburg, there are monthly gallery walks, horse races, live theater, comedy shows, symphony, opera, ballet, and more events all year round.