TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan in Quinlan, Texas. Candidates should be family practice, internal medicine or emergency medicine board eligible or certified. Emergency department experience is required for family practice and internal medicine applicants. In this role, you will receive excellent hourly compensation. Physicians work 12-hour shifts.
Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan is a Level IV trauma center and sees an annual volume of 15,900. The emergency department (ED) features 10 beds. There are 24 hours of physician coverage daily. The EMR is Electronic T-System.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- 1.5 hours from Dallas-Fort Worth
- Excellent compensation
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance
Quinlan is a charming small town with a population of 1500. Quinlan is very developed for a community of its size and is one of the smallest cities that has a full-sized Walmart Supercenter and a full-sized Brookshire's grocery store. The city is located within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area which also offers easy access to "big city" perks as well.