TeamHealth has an excellent PRN opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Green Valley, Arizona. The ideal candidate will have post-acute care experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. An active Arizona medical license is required.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities based medicine and largest network of post acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, Tucson offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. A family-oriented community, Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. UNESCO named Tuscon the first city of gastronomy, enjoy living in a city with multi-layered food culture! Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.