TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City, Tennessee. This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a small community setting! Enjoy advanced practice clinician coverage while practicing in a program that offers a great work-life balance, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer. This position offers an hourly rate plus wRVU performance and quality bonuses. We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained to apply.
- Excellent health benefits and flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Medicine experts
Union City, Tennessee
Union City, Tennessee, is located in the northwest corner of the state along the Tennessee and Kentucky border. Residents enjoy the benefits of small-town living with a high quality of life and access to the many services and comforts offered by larger cities. The city honors its past, as is evidenced by the renovated Capitol Theatre, Kiwanis Park, the Obion County Museum, and the Church Street Railroad Depot. The area also provides lots of recreational opportunities, including Reelfoot Lake and Kentucky Lake, the largest man-made body of water in the United States, offering fishing, hunting, picnicking, and water sports.