TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians for our East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, practice.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- 7x7 block schedule
- Compensation: strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Average of 18 patients/day
- Closed ICU
- No procedures
- Codes and RRT responsibility
- Comprehensive benefits include fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
Not-for-profit hospital offering community-focused care
A mid-sized, not-for-profit community hospital, Pocono Medical Center offers acute care services to Monroe and the surrounding areas. Clinicians at this facility enjoy a collaborative and creative environment where excellence and innovation are the primary focus. The Medical Center offers free community wellness education to the community and continuous educational opportunities to its clinicians through in-house programs and external seminars. Pocono Medical Center is a part of the Lehigh Valley Health Network.
Live and work in the Poconos!
Near the Pocono Mountains, this area is considered the playground of Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. The nearby Great Wolf Lodge offers family waterpark fun, and there is skiing at Shawnee Mountain, Jack Frost and Big Boulder.