Deliver compassionate patient care with TeamHealth as a part-time internal medicine, family medicine or geriatric trained physician on our large post-acute care team in Wilton, Connecticut. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in your specialty to apply. Experience in a post-acute setting is preferred, but not required.
Our group provides care in skilled-nursing facilities to a mixture of long-term care and post-acute patients. Join our stable group of over 40 years while enjoying the flexibility of a Monday through Friday schedule with paid time off.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped earning potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Wilton is a residential town rich in New England history. The town has had the foresight to preserve almost 1,000 acres of open space for active and passive recreational use. Winding back roads with trees, streams, ponds, woods, and rolling hills are all part of the Wilton's beauty and charm and afford privacy as well as a pastoral setting. Here you can hike the Norwalk River Valley Trail, the longest trail in Fairfield County. With an unspoiled habitat of over 140 acres, the Woodcock Nature Center offers year-round activities and a natural tranquility and beauty in the heart of Fairfield County. Located on 149 acres of state-protected land, the Woodcock Nature Preserve includes a pond, wetlands and three miles of publicly accessible woodland trails. The Center is home to a variety of living local and exotic creatures including snakes, frogs, lizards and injured birds of prey. The Wilton Playshop hosts three live theater productions annually along with special events. The Wilton School District is ranked #5 in Connecticut by Niche. Newsweek ranked Wilton High School #2 in Connecticut and #56 in the U.S. and the U.S. News and World Report awarded Wilton High School a gold medal in its annual high school rankings.