TeamHealth has an EM Physician opening in Lincoln, Nebraska, at CHI Health St. Elizabeth. Founded by the Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration in 1889, CHI Health St. Elizabeth is a full-service, 260 bed, nonprofit regional medical center. The annual coverage model at St. Elizabeth is 25,00 with 34 hours of Physician coverage and 30 hours of APC coverage. This 25 bed ED uses Epic, all rooms have bedside Ultrasound and the admission rate is 20%.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits package, CME and multiple retirement options
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Autonomy within each ED
Lincoln is the capital city of Nebraska. The Nebraska State Capitol has a domed tower with observation decks. Built in 1930, the Sunken Gardens features themed gardens, sculptures and lily ponds. Up-close animal encounters and a zoo train are among the draws of the Lincoln Children’s Zoo. Sheldon Museum of Art, on the University of Nebraska campus, has a notable collection of American art and a sculpture garden.