As an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will be part of an integrated care team providing Primary Care Services at Post-Acute Care Facilities including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and other long term care facilities. Our patient population includes long term care, short term rehab, memory care, and clinically complex patients and residents.
TeamHealth is the largest integrated (ER, Hospitalist and Post-Acute) practice in the USA and will help you develop a collaborative team based approach to patient care alongside our Post-Acute Care Behavioral Health team.
You will have a scheduled presence model that allows you the flexibility to work with the CPM to set your schedule based on encounter volume and facility locations so you can find your unique balance between lifestyle and work.
Most programs have an overnight call service provided 7pm to 7am by our advanced Practice Clinician Call Team. Part time and Full Time Clinicians (week on, week off) rotate backup call to the call team for items that need to be handled by a local provider. Typically very little call overnight if any.
Productivity based compensation model to pair with the schedule flexibility giving you great independence and control over patient care volume and your income. There is no better cross section of income and lifestyle than this program.
Full time Clinicians receive 20 days PTO and a comprehensive benefits package. Malpractice with Tail is provided.
If you have experience in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics or you have worked in a practice setting in Post-Acute Care, Traditional Medicine (Primary Care), Outpatient, Urgent Care, House Physician or Hospitalist this could be a great fit for you.
All Clinicians receive unlimited Clinical Education support specific to Post Acute Care both in person and through various virtual platforms that allow you to receive CEU’s, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, PTO, and Malpractice with Tail. We are offering an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing segments in health care.
Contact us now by responding with your CV to this opening. We will connect with you by email to schedule an interview within a couple days.
- Earn a salary and productivity bonus biweekly. No waiting, you get paid right away.
- Your base salary is just a floor. We do not cap your earnings. If you have a really busy week you will earn more on your next paycheck.
- You are free to choose 20 days PTO per calendar year or cash them in with our unique Flexbank system.
- Multiple Health Insurance plans by Aetna
- 50% paid by TeamHealth
- Delta Dental plan – 50% paid by TeamHealth
- FSA, HSA, HRA – options available
- 1 X Salary Life Insurance paid by TeamHealth
- Long Term Disability paid by TeamHealth
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- 401K and SERP retirement plan options – Save up to 85% of your income
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
What is Post Acute Care and Why TeamHealth?
- Join a team that provides Primary Care, Wound Care, Palliative, Rehabilitation and Behavioral Health services at Post-Acute Care Facilities including Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and other long term care facilities.
- Come work as part of an integrated care team caring for patients in post-acute care facilities.
- To give you maximum flexibility & Lifestyle options we designed our system with a scheduled presence model with a round and go set up – facilities staff based on patient care needs, allowing providers to focus on patient relationships, outcomes and facility needs
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, visit Plimoth Plantation and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country's oldest and largest living history museums. This is the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. There is so much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and the Franklin Park Zoo!