TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team full-time at McKee Medical Center in Loveland, Colorado. This 17-bed emergency department sees an annual volume of 23,000/year, 12-hour physician shifts, and daily advanced practice clinician coverage. The EMR is Cerner. Enjoy specialty back up for cardiology, surgery, neurology, orthopedics, pediatrics, psych, urology, and vascular surgery.
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
McKee Medical Center
McKee Medical Center is a 132-bed, acute-care hospital that has served the Loveland, Colorado community since 1976. We pride ourselves on providing excellent patient care, the latest in technological advances and caring attention to patient needs. Through the years, McKee has led the way in health care innovation. All of our patient rooms are private, helping individuals recover in a peaceful, healing environment.
We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, pediatric, orthopedic, surgical and critical care and robotic surgery.