TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychologist to join our Behavioral Health team in Raleigh, North Carolina. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
One of the nation's fastest growing cities
One of the nation's fastest growing cities, Raleigh, North Carolina, is located in the desirable tri-city area near Durham and Chapel Hill in the heart of the state. Get out on the water at Lake Crabtree, Lake Wheeler or one of the many other local and state parks in the area, where you can enjoy water sports, fishing, boating and more. Visit the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, North Carolina Museum of History or one of the cities many other world-class museums. As a well-known culinary destination, Raleigh is home to restaurants featuring award-winning chefs and cuisines in addition to a wide range of local breweries and the Raleigh Beer Trail. Stop by the Raleigh Beer Garden to try its 366 selections on tap, the most taps of anywhere in the world. This growing city is an exciting place to call home with much to explore!