TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time facility medical director to lead our emergency department (ED) team at CHI Saint Joseph Health, London located in London, Kentucky.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career. Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience preferred.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Competitive administrative stipend and clinical rate
- $100,000 signing bonus or student loan repayment
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Backed by Kentucky's most comprehensive health system
Saint Joseph London is a $152 million regional facility featuring the latest in healthcare technology and nationally-ranked, award-winning services. All 120-patient rooms are private with most overlooking a small lake and garden on a 52-acre campus. Saint Joseph London is a KentuckyOne Health facility, making it a part of one of the largest and most comprehensive health systems in the state. The facility has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for High Performance in the conditions of Heart Failure and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). It is the only hospital in southeastern Kentucky and 1 of 58 hospitals in the U.S. to be accredited by the Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence (ACE) for cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary intervention.
Fun for everyone
London is the county seat of Laurel County, Kentucky. Home to the Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park, the Wildcat Off-Road Adventure Park, Camp Wildcat Civil War Battlefield and the annual World Chicken Festival, London has plenty of fun activities for everyone! Bike in the cycling capital of Kentucky, hike in the Daniel Boone National Forest, boat on the stunning beauty of Laurel River Lake or attend special events. Your adventure awaits in London.