TeamHealth has a rewarding career opportunity available for family medicine and internal medicine physicians as our post-acute care practice expands in the Rochester and Batavia, New York, areas. Provide quality, compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities with the support of a national healthcare organization. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule as well as leadership and growth opportunities. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics with an interest in making a difference in the lives of adult and geriatric patients. Experience in long-term care or post-acute facilities is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule providing for work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinician call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- GEHRimed is the EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.