Join TeamHealth in the Cypress, Texas/Northwest Houston area as part of our expanding Post-Acute Care practice.
Provide inpatient primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities. This is an excellent career opportunity with a flexible daily schedule as well as growth and leadership opportunities.
We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics. Prior Long-Term Care or Post-Acute Care experience is a plus!
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with GEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The Bayou City
Number 4 in the U.S. by population, Houston is proud to be an international city, and the most ethnically diverse in the nation. Residents enjoy a low cost of living and a modern industry base with thriving energy, aerospace, healthcare and trade sectors. Only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters, and the Port of Houston makes it the top U.S. city for exports. Healthcare professionals will find a rich and vibrant medical community in the home of the world's largest medical center. The Texas Medical Center is comprised of more than 50 non-profit member organizations dedicated to teaching, research and patient care. Leading medical schools including The Baylor College of Medicine, and best in class specialty care institutions such as The Menninger Clinic and MD Anderson Cancer Center draw medical students, researchers, clinicians and patients from all over the world. Located within 50 miles of the Gulf of Mexico, Houston enjoys a year-round warm climate and a mean winter temperature of 53 degrees. Amenities including Rice University, the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, two international airports, major professional sports teams, thriving arts and culture, downtown living, and family-friendly suburbs make Houston a destination with something for everyone.