TeamHealth is seeking a full-time board certified or board prepared in emergency medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM), to join our prestigious practice at CHI Health Midlands Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
This emergency department features 21 beds. The facility sees approximately 14,000 annual volume, and clinicicans see about 1.7-2.1 patients per hour. There are 26 hours of physician coverage. The EMR is Epic.
- Full comprehensive benefit package
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry
- Autonomy within each emergency department
CHI Health Midlands
CHI Health Midlands serves the Sarpy County and surrounding areas with patient-focused care. The hospital provides patients with some of the highest quality scores in the country in heart and vascular, emergency and surgical care. CHI Health Midlands offers high quality care in diagnostics/radiology, women's care, home care, orthopedics, sleep and breathing disorders.
Papillion is a regular on MONEY magazine's list of "Best Places to Live" because of its top-notch schools, safe streets, and 15-minute, traffic-jam-free commute to Omaha. There's much to do in and around Papillion!