TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System. There are 24 hour shifts available. Contact us today to learn more!
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Located on the beautiful campus of the University of the South!
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System is proud to be a member of the tightknit community of Sewanee. Our campus consists of a 20-bed acute care facility, 12-bed skilled care facility, and a variety of primary care physician offices. The nursing and support staff strive to provide individualized care directed to the specific needs of each patient. Services such as full service acute care, emergency, diagnostic imaging, and more are offered here.
Sewanee is known for both beauty and brains. This town of natural beauty is home to a top college that ranks fourth in the nation in the number of Rhodes Scholars, and its natural beauty is a tribute to the surrounding mountains and lakes of the Cumberland Plateau. It is home to The University of the South, one of the nation's top liberal arts colleges. Sewanee ranks in the top four nationally for the number Rhodes Scholars, has had dozens of Fulbright Scholars, and its acceptance rate to graduate and professional schools far outpaces its peers. Sewanee is an unincorporated town that is part of the Tullahoma area in Middle Tennessee and is within reach of Nashville and Chattanooga.