Be a part of something brand new! Community Healthcare System’s new Community Stroke and Rehabilitation Center in Crown Point, is a 40-bed specialty hospital. The four story 129,000 square-foot multispecialty facility in Crown Point will feature inpatient rehabilitation treatment along with physician practices, outpatient services and immediate care for family health and wellness. We are currently seeking additional physicians for the Immediate Care Center. Our hours are M-F 8a-8p and Sat. and Sun. 8a-4:30pm. Diagnostic imaging such as MRI, CT, X-ray, and Ultrasound are available as well as a clinical laboratory. Physician practices such as Cardiology and Orthopedics are also available on site. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional compensation package to include annual and quarterly metric incentives
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- More than 300,000 CME hours available through the TeamHealth Institute
- Close access to all the amenities of Chicago metropolitan living
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility
- Extraordinary network of clinicians and potential career growth opportunities
Crown Point is the county seat of Lake County, Indiana. Nicknamed the Hub, Crown Point is located just 50 miles southeast of Chicago. Residents enjoy quaint Main Street USA atmosphere and historic architecture as well as family and community amenities such as the 95-acre Crown Point Sportsplex.