Join TeamHealth in Dallas, Texas, as part of our post-acute/behavioral healthcare practice. Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) providing psychotherapy with TeamHealth's behavioral health team in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, area. The right candidate will be comfortable seeing geriatric patients in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care patients. Full and part-time options are available.
- Flexible, weekday schedule for an ideal work/life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health clinicians, a physician and a regional leadership team
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.