As a TeamHealth psychologist, your ability to enable each individual to function at the highest possible level of social and emotional wellness is an essential part of providing compassionate care in a post-acute care environment. Your primary responsibilities will include assessments and psychotherapy for adult and geriatric patients in a large skilled nursing and assisted living facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care. The most prevalent conditions treated include depression, anxiety, and adjustment disorders.
- Traditional Monday-Friday schedule
- Base and productivity compensation model
- Excellent benefits including 401k
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health professionals and the stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's supports an excellent team of behavioral health clinicians and physicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for behavioral health and post-acute care clinicians.
Third-largest city in North Carolina!
Situated just outside the Great Smoky Mountains, there is much to do in this metro city. Downtown Greensboro has an active nightlife with numerous nightclubs, bars and restaurants. Greensboro has many notable attractions that include Wet 'n Wild Emerald Pointe water park, the Greensboro Science Center, the International Civil Rights Museum, as well as great retail shopping boutiques and other local events.