Deliver compassionate patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician working full-time with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in Sugar Land, Texas.
We ask that candidates be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience in a skilled nursing facility or assisted living center is a plus but not required.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Most importantly, it's built around you! Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 70 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities for CME provided free through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with GEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500+ primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Sugar Land, TX
As part of the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area and Fort Bend County, Sugar Land is one of the most affluent and fastest growing cities in Texas, having grown more than 158 percent in the last decade. Founded as a sugar plantation in the early mid-20th century and incorporated in 1959, Sugar Land is the largest city and economic center of Fort Bend County and the third-largest in population and second-largest in economic activities of the Houston area. The city is home to the headquarters of Imperial Sugar and was once home to the company's main sugar refinery and distribution center. The city is also home to the national headquarters of CVR Energy, Inc., which was ranked No. 5 public company according to the Houston Chronicle. Sugar Land is also home to a large number of international energy, software, engineering, product firms, and the largest number of master-planned communities in the nation.