We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time or part-time nephrologist to join our academic hospitalist practice at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, California. Enjoy a one-hundred percent Nephrology practice in an academic center with 1:2 call.
Serve one hospital and a few area dialysis centers. A partnership track is available in three years in this growing practice with expansion opportunities. We ask that you be board certified in Nephrology with a passion for teaching, quality patient care and outcomes.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Busy practice with continued growth in the area
- No procedures
- Collaborative and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary with potential for partnership
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and free CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Growing Colton offers much to residents
Located in the heart of California's Inland Empire, the fastest growing region in the country, Colton is proud of its expanding role as a center for new business and residential and employment opportunities. Colton has worked hard to make the city one of the best places in Southern California to work, live, and enjoy life and that single goal remains true today.