TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health team in the Abingdon and Bristol, Virginia, area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- RVU program with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Come home to Abingdon, Virginia!
The lovely town of Abington is in the southwestern portion of the state of Virginia and is a part of the Tri-Cities region near Bristol, Tennessee. It is nestled along the Blue Ridge Mountains, which makes it a scenic area for hiking and walking trails, camping, and many other recreational activities. It is a thriving artistic community with many fine art galleries and museums to explore throughout the area. Abingdon has many historical landmarks like the Barter Theatre, as well as many unique antique and specialty shops, spas, farmers markets, and even local breweries and wineries that host daily tours for everyone to enjoy.