TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our emergency department team at Paris Regional Medical Center in Paris, Texas. This Level III facility has an annual volume of 37,000, 19-bed emergency department, daily advanced practice clinician coverage, a fast track, and moderate to high acuity. There is an 11% admission rate and a hospitalist program is in place. The EMR is MediTech, and the facility features a helicopter service and specialty back up for the cath lab. Cases include neurosurgery, obstetrics, orthopedics, pediatrics, and more. Candidates with 2 or more years of emergency medicine experience are preferred.
- Full benefits and 401K options
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Paris Regional Medical Center
Paris Regional Medical Center (PRMC), located in Paris, Texas, is a licensed 154-bed, general acute-care hospital serving northeast Texas and southeast Oklahoma. With state-of-the-art equipment, robust service lines and a staff of 900+, PRMC stands as the most complex hospital in at least a 70-mile radius of Paris.
Paris, Texas, is a city graced by dozens of beautiful old homes and unique public architecture that creates a charming backdrop for a thriving economy and a contemporary lifestyle. Lamar County serves as a hub for great businesses, shopping, exploring and relationship building. Home of the world's largest Eiffel Tower (with a red cowboy hat) and more than 18 locally owned and operated boutiques, Paris offers plenty to see and do. A wide variety of cultural events and numerous historic, scenic, and recreational sites continue to entertain and delight residents. Paris is the ultimate destination for biking in Texas. RIDE PARIS includes Trail de Paris, Tour de Paris, Mountain Bike Trails at Barber Hills, Bike Rentals, and the new Pump Track Paris.