TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our post-acute team in the Andrews, North Carolina, area. We ask that you have practice experience to apply. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Andrews, North Carolina is the perfect place for nature lovers. Located in the western corner of the state, amongst the Smoky Mountains in the Cherokee Nation, Andrews is located conveniently centered between Atlanta, Georgia, Knoxville, Tennessee and Asheville, North Carolina. Away from the hustle of the big cities, with one of the most scenic views year-round, Andrews offers a peaceful getaway with a perfect work-life balance.