Advance your career as an internal medicine trained physician providing safe, high-quality patient care as a hospitalist at Methodist Midlothian Medical Center, a newer hospital which opened in November of 2020. Welcome a desirable schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with hours of 7am-7pm.
To be considered for this position, you must be comfortable working independently, be internal medicine trained, board certified in internal medicine, and ACLS certified. Qualified candidates are comfortable admitting and managing patients in the 4-bed ICU with the skillset to intubate and do central lines along with the ability to run codes. Our need is immediate, thus we are only considering seasoned hospital medicine physicians at this time.
No 2022 residents will be considered.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We work with you to build your ideal setting for patient care and collaboration with physicians. We relieve you of administrative tasks and strict scheduling so you can focus on the highest standard of patient care. From there, we help you hone your skills so you can make an even bigger difference in the lives of your patients and their families.
- 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
- Hospital opened in November 2020
- Desirable southern suburb of Dallas, Texas that is experiencing significant growth.
- Stability of employment with hourly wage, incentives and full benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Methodist Midlothian Medical Center
Methodist Midlothian Medical Center is the first community hospital in Midlothian. Conveniently located near U.S. highway 287, the five-story medical center features a range of services, from emergency care and advanced surgery to labor and delivery and imaging.
Methodist Midlothian Medical Center opened its doors in November of 2020 and is part of the Methodist Health System in Dallas, Texas. The Methodist Health System is a renowned health system that has become one of the leading healthcare providers in the area. Methodist Health System's mission is to improve and save lives through compassionate quality healthcare.
Living Large in Midlothian, Texas
Located 25 miles southwest of downtown Dallas, Texas, Midlothian blends rural quality of life with urban amenities. Midlothian has high-rated public school systems with plenty of local zoos and museums. Enjoy access to four area lakes, great for outdoor activities, or take a scenic train ride at the Texas State Railroad or Grapevine Vintage Railroad. Being one of the fastest growing suburbs of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, you'll always find something to do in Midlothian.