TeamHealth is seeking an internal medicine trained physician who is passionate about hospital medicine to join our established program at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center in Mansfield, Texas, a desirable suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This is primarily a daytime position with shift hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
Join a collegial practice environment where the focus is on providing quality medical care and maintaining top-notch communication with our patients and their families. We welcome applicants who are internal medicine trained only, ACLS and ABIM certified, and comfortable caring for high acuity patients, including ICU, admissions/management, and running codes.
Due to the immediate need, we are only pursuing physicians who have a current Texas medical license and are available to start upon credentialing. We are not considering 2022 residents at this time.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians and physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. Join our nationwide team of world-class physicians, mentors and industry thought leaders!
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Primarily a daytime position of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Must be internal medicine residency trained, board certified, and ACLS certified to be considered
- Intensivist services available in ICU
- Stable and collegial practice environment
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Since its opening in 2006, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center has been awarded an "A" Hospital Safety Score by Leapfrog Group, Advanced Primary Stroke Center accreditation by the Joint Commission, and recognition as one of the best hospitals and emergency departments in Arlington by Living Magazine. This full-service hospital features 262 beds, up-to-date technology, and a wide array of skilled medical specialists.
Suburb of Dallas, Texas - one of the best places to live!
Mansfield is an award winning city of 70,000 residents and is known as one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation. Mansfield is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro-area located about 30 minutes from both the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth. This city offers an increasing number of prime jobs, affordable homes, and strong schooling options. Mansfield has been recognized by CNN/Money Magazine in its annual "Best Places to Live" list four times since 2007.