TeamHealth has a part-time opportunity available for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our post-acute care team in Quincy, Massachusetts. Provide inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility three days per week. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and a rewarding career opportunity! We ask that you have at least 2 years working experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant and be comfortable working independently.
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinician call group
- Competitive compensation
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Just minutes south of Boston, Quincy is known as the City of Presidents and the Birthplace of the American Dream. Fascinating historic sites abound, and there are miles of coastline to explore. The Quincy area offers strolls on sandy beaches, quick dips in the blue surf, fishing or whale watching expeditions, or golf at one of many courses. There are world-class restaurants, or you can get your lobsters straight off the boats. Lively clubs, lounges, and stages are all inviting, or if you prefer, shopping is available in your choice of a quaint village square or a dazzling mall. An added benefit is that Cape Cod is not quite an hour away.