Looking for a part-time position, working 3 days per week in the Boston area? Join TeamHealth as part of our post-acute care practice in Quincy, Massachusetts. Provide inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. Candidates with board certification or board eligibility in family medicine or internal medicine are preferred. Experience in post-acute or long term care is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Competitive compensation
- GEHRimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Scenic coastal town near exciting east coast destinations
A coastal town off Cape Cod Bay, Kingston is a small community that boasts beautiful beaches, easy access to historic Plymouth and many nearby lakes, national forests and state parks. When you're not enjoying the beach, exploring the many local breweries, or visiting historical sites in Plymouth, you can spend your weekends visiting the many destinations along the coast. Hop on a nearby ferry for a weekend at Martha's Vineyard. Ferry rides are also available from Martha's Vineyard to Long Island making travel to New York City a breeze!