TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a board certified nurse practitioner or physician assistant with an interest in geriatric care for our post-acute care practice in Raymond, Washington. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long term care facilities. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The cosmopolitan city of Seattle is well known as the home of Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, and there is much more to this waterfront metropolis. Home to a large tech industry including Microsoft and Amazon, Seattle's residents enjoy all the benefits of big-city living along with the opportunity to experience the beauty of Mother Nature, fueled by its rainy climate. Surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, Seattle is known as one of the fittest cities in the U.S., especially for walkers and bikers, and its location makes it a mecca for all water sports. With its vast selection of activities geared for both children and their parents, Seattle is an excellent place to raise a family. Seattle Public Schools provide a quality education to more than 50,000 students in almost 100 schools across Seattle's neighborhoods. The most popular neighborhoods in Seattle feature high-end single-family homes, and many residents choose to buy in more affordable outlying areas. Seattle has the highest per-capita music and dance attendance in the U.S., with 80 live music clubs and 15 symphony orchestras, not to mention a number of professional theaters and museums. Seattle's climate is oceanic, with cool, wet winters and mild, relatively dry summers.