Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's inpatient rehab team in Taos, New Mexico. Enjoy a substantial signing bonus, relocation incentives and monthly uncapped bonuses!
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Comprehensive benefits package
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Taos is a town in northern New Mexico's high desert, bounded by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. It's known for historic adobe buildings such as Taos Pueblo, a multistory adobe complex inhabited by Native Americans for centuries.
Long one of America’s foremost, bona fide Art Colonies, Taos is also home to a world-class ski resort (Taos Ski Valley), a World Heritage Site (Taos Pueblo), one of the most photographed and iconic churches (St. Francisco de Asis), and a majestic landscape encompassing the Rocky Mountains and the Rio Grande Gorge (and its eponymous bridge). Drawn by clean air and mythical light, visitors come to New Mexico's Soul of the Southwest to experience rich spiritual traditions, fine art, distinctive cuisine, a thriving music scene and of course, the raw, natural beauty of the landscape. Discover your place faraway from the everyday in Taos, New Mexico.