Advance your career in hospital medicine with TeamHealth in our opportunity for a full-time nocturnist to join our established and reputable program at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Embrace being part of a stable and structured practice in a collaborative environment with excellent specialty support in place. Enjoy a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with shift hours of 8pm-8am. We desire our future colleague to be committed to working nights. This position offers a competitive hourly wage plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
We welcome practicing internal medicine trained physicians; no 2022 resident applicants, please, as our need is immediate. If you are family medicine trained, you must offer recent ICU care and practice experience as a hospitalist.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
- Stable and structured practice environment
- Excellent working relationship in place with specialists and nursing staff
- Desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off
- Established and reputable hospital medicine program with experienced leadership
- Comprehensive benefits package with paid professional liability insurance
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospitalist medicine
Serving the community since 1927
Located in suburban southwest Dallas, Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a full-service general acute-care community hospital and teaching facility. Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a part of the Methodist Health System, one of the leading healthcare providers in north Texas serving the community since 1927.
Where big things happen
Located in northeast Texas, Dallas was settled in 1841 as a frontier trading post. Today it is the 9th largest city in the U.S. The population is over one million and growing. The entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex comprises a population of more than three million. Residents enjoy numerous attractions, including more than 7,000 restaurants, 200-plus museums, art galleries, live performance venues, and numerous shopping centers.