TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for a physician to join our hospitalist team. You can maximize your work-life balance at our program working with a manageable census in a seven-on, seven-off model.
TeamHealth is looking for a daytime hospitalist as well as a nocturnist for our 25-bed medicine unit. Intensivists staff the 6-bed ICU during the day, nocturnist at night. Day shifts have the support of an advanced practice clinician. Enjoy competitive compensation with quality incentive.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
This is an employed position with a comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits. You will have access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program. Enjoy the stability of a respected industry leader. Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage is provided. Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package including great health benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Visa eligible
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to several sports teams, an internationally renowned symphony orchestra, spectacular live theater, celebrated architecture, thousands of restaurants, and world-class museums and shops. With its deep layers of history and culture, there are numerous top-notch museums and scores of institutions of higher learning. The city is alive with wondrous theater, film, dance, and parades. The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. And then there are the observation decks of the Hancock Building or the Sears Tower, as well as the exciting activities offered at Navy Pier and Odyssey Fun World.