TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time certified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our behavioral health team in the Sandpoint, Idaho, area. This clinician will round in a skilled nursing facility providing inpatient behavioral health services. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth behavioral health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth behavioral health, please contact us today.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Nestled between three mountain ranges on magnificent Lake Pend Oreille, Sandpoint is a city in northern Idaho known for ski slopes and terrain parks at destinations like Schweitzer Mountain Resort. Bike trails and footpaths skirt the lake and climb the nearby Selkirk and Cabinet mountain ranges. Festivals, art shows and concerts abound during Sandpoint's summer months and numerous art galleries, craft breweries, wineries, and eateries are available year round. South of the city center, Lakeview Park features the Kinnikinnick Native Plant Society's arboretum, plus Native American artifacts at the Bonner County History Museum.