TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in the Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match.
- Part-time weekday schedule; 1 day per week
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Medical directorship opportunities
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- No primary night call; call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
This Smoky Mountain tourist-town is full of never-ending opportunities for family fun! From bountiful options of belly-warming comfort food restaurants, to holiday-clad events, to enchanting shows, shops and attractions, the whole family will find their moment in the mountains. Test your putting skills with a game of mini-golf or race to the finish at a go-kart track. If you're an outdoors enthusiast, get your adrenaline pumping with extreme adventures such as whitewater rafting or zorbing. Enjoy outstanding music performances and entertainment at Pigeon Forge theater shows.