Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a psychiatrist to join our behavioral health practice working part-time in the Tampa, Florida, area. We ask that candidates are board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and are able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners. This is a part-time position with the opportunity to transition to full-time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income with a flexible schedule.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best, provide unmatched patient care. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Practice made perfect®
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
With two nicknames, the City of Pure Water and the Friendly City, semi-rural Zephyrhills offers a vista of hills and gentle breezes off the Gulf of Mexico from its vantage point northeast of Tampa in the southeast corner of Pasco County. Just 35 miles from the city of Tampa yet still distant from the hustle and bustle, Zephyrhills is known for its pastoral cattle ranches, colorful citrus groves, and productive poultry farms, as well as its community events, shopping opportunities, and recreational activities.