TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified pulmonologists with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. This is a Medical Director position in Spokane overseeing a vent/trach unit with the ability to round one to two days per month. Enjoy an excellent work schedule that provides flexibility and a high quality of life.
TeamHealth physicians receive administrative and legal support services, networks of communication, educational resources, professional development tools and access to join a community of thousands of world-class clinicians who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of clinical resources and knowledge for our clinicians so you can focus on providing high-quality care for their patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
Become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven and patient-focused
- Customize your own part-time schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Monthly Medical Director stipend
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to design a quality of life based on income needs
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician practice and a local leadership team
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles west of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada, It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you'd find in a large city along with the community spirit that's present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.