TeamHealth is seeking a board certified physician for a full-time, daytime position at MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, Massachusetts. Join a dedicated, quality driven team with 12 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners at the largest community healthcare system between Worcester and Boston, serving 26 communities. There is full subspecialty support represented on the medical staff, nocturnist coverage, and hospitalists run codes. MetroWest Medical Center has an in-house internal medicine residency, and the hospitalist is non-teaching, however, the team has daily interactions with residents.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
This town is steeped in history with roots tracing back to 1650, and it is convenient to the wonderful seaside inns of Cape Cod. Framingham Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of facilities for its residents and surrounding community including three public beaches, eight outdoor basketball courts, 16 outdoor tennis courts, 25 playgrounds, 64 athletic fields for a variety of sports, a football stadium, a running track, a cross country running trail, an indoor ice skating arena, an outdoor skate park and many passive recreation areas. The department has hosted over 14,000 events/activities at their facilities this past year.