TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in Greeley, Colorado. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute facilities in Greeley and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. Greeley is located in northern Colorado approximately 50 miles north of Denver. Greeley provides big city amenities while maintaining a small-town charm.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Greeley offers much and much more is nearby!
In Greeley, you are just an hour from the Rocky Mountain National Park and the Mile High city of Denver. Snow ski on Saturday; play golf on Sunday; spend the afternoon in one of the many parks; skate at the Ice Haus; or take in an art show. Greeley is large enough to have the amenities of a city, but small enough to avoid traffic and congestion.