TeamHealth now has a phenomenal opportunity for a dynamic emergency medicine physician leader to join our team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. As a TeamHealth medical director, you’ll get training on how to effectively and efficiently put your strategic vision into motion. You’ll take the helm, with our national resources at your back and the support of peers to tackle challenges and share successes. Finally, you can leave behind the worries of managing a practice since we take the business function off your plate so you can focus on leading your teams to success.
Deliver safe, high-quality patient care leading our emergency department (ED) team at Hackensack Meridian Health JFK University Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey. Candidates must be emergency medicine residency trained, board certified, and have leadership experience.
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- May elect to be an independent contractor or W-2 employee
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician Wellness Program and referral program
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage included
Since 1967, JFK Medical Center has earned the reputation as one of New Jersey's premier health care facilities. JFK offers a complete array of advanced services including general and specialized surgery, cardiac care, maternity, pediatrics and much more. A 498-bed community hospital, JFK provides award-winning care to several counties in central New Jersey; JFK has been recognized and awarded for its excellence in maternity care, oncology, bariatric surgery, stroke care, emergency medicine and cardiology. JFK Medical Center is a part of Hackensack Meridian Health, ranked among the state's top performing health systems for quality, Hackensack Meridian Health was the first health system to receive Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and one of few nationally to receive the prestigious John M. Eisenberg Award for Patient Safety and Quality.
Historic community with easy access to Staten Island and NYC
Situated along the Raritan Bay Harbor and Raritan River, Edison, New Jersey, is a growing township, boasting a scenic location, with easy access to exciting metropolitan areas including New Brunswick and Staten Island, New York. Most famously known as the home of Thomas Edison's Menlo Park Laboratory, where the invention of the light bulb was perfected and sound was first recorded, Edison offers a rich history with plenty of museums and landmarks to explore. Get outdoors and explore one of the areas many local parks, or enjoy boating and sailing on Raritan Bay and the Raritan River. Escape to Staten Island or New York City for the weekend, where beaches, Broadway, upscale shopping, culinary explorations and more await!