Live where you want, practice where you’re needed. Join a team of elite travel physicians as a full-time TeamHealth travel hospitalist providing care in locations across the Midwest and Western U.S. As part of the team, you’ll gain a challenging, yet flexible career working in a diverse range of practice settings, all while gaining first-class experience and an excellent compensation package.
Our Travel physicians can practice in a variety of settings including small, rural facilities or large, regional care centers. TeamHealth supports you with licensure, travel, mentorship, credentialing support, leadership training and an excellent compensation package. And when you’re off, you’re off to enjoy your favorite activities outside of medicine.
To join this elite hospitalist physician team, you should be board certified in internal medicine, able to round on 18-20 patients on a 12-hour shift and have flexibility in covering both day and night schedules. In addition, physicians should be comfortable in a variety of practice settings and easily create good relationships with nursing and administrative staff. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
Travel team members are credentialed at multiple hospital medicine client sites within a specified region. A travel team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must. The ability to perform procedures is a plus. Willingness to work nights, weekends and some holidays is required, and we offer very flexible schedules to accommodate your lifestyle!
- First-class experience with first-class pay
- Practice across your region but live where you want
- Full-time position (14 shifts)
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed shifts/hours
- Various practice settings with appropriate patient census
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on incentive and potential annual retention incentive available
- Outstanding risk management program
- Support of national network of hospitalist experts
- LiveWell WorkLife services includes an associate assistance program and other emotional wellbeing initiatives
- Access to educational resources, professional development tools and free online CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Special Ops Team
Special Ops team members are credentialed at multiple hospital medicine client sites within a specified region. A Special Ops team member must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must. Ability to perform procedures is a plus.