TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient rehabilitation team in the Bristol, Tennessee, area. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Monday through Friday schedule or 7/7 options available
- Medical directorship opportunities
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Best of Tennessee and Virginia
Enjoy the best of both Tennessee and Virginia in the city of Bristol, which divides the two with the state line running right through the middle of downtown. Bristol is conveniently located right off Interstate 81 and is situated in the foothills of the magnificent Southern Appalachian Mountains which includes the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Cherokee National Forest. There is something fun to do nearly every night of the week in Bristol. Discover the Birthplace of Country Music Museum or the Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion, experience the Bristol Motor Speedway, explore the historic downtown or visit the beautiful South Houston Lake, for activities like boating, fishing and water sports!