TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity to join the growing hospitalist team at Regional West Medical Center in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for an nurse practitioner or physician assistant. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience to apply. We are not considering new graduates at this time.
Not local? Ask the recruiter about travel options and schedule accommodations.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Scottsbluff is a city located in the western part of the state of Nebraska. It is the largest city in the Nebraska Panhandle and the 13th largest city in Nebraska. The area is best known as the home of breathtaking Scotts Bluff National Monument that rises 800 feet above the North Platte River. The area is rich with geological and paleontological history making it an ideal home for the outdoor enthusiast. Scottsbluff is home to the Old West Balloon Fest and offers many exciting annual festivities and metropolitan amenities.